Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Copycat Caribbean Passion Jamba Juice

Pin It

So I found the recipe for a copycat Caribbean Passion Jamba Juice a while ago and today I've been craving it like no other.  Since I wasn't able to make it for myself, I thought I'd share the recipe with you so maybe you could taste the goodness :)

1 Cup Passion fruit mango juice blend
1 Cup Frozen strawberries
1/2 Cup Frozen peaches
1/2 Cup Orange sherbet
1/2 Cup ice

Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until it's "smoothie" consistency.

SO easy right?  I will admit, I couldn't find the right fruit juice so I ended up using Dole's Orange Peach Mango juice and it was simply delicious!  I had to add a little more juice to get it to the right consistency.  You should definitely try this recipe out!

**A friend of mine gave me some tips about Jamba Juice Recipes**
- He said that the base that Jamba Juice uses is super sweet, so if you want your smoothie to be more powerful, rather than adding normal juice, buy the concentrate for the juice and add less water than it calls for.  Then your base will be super sweet too.

- He also said the normal formula for Jamba Juice recipes is:
12 oz. juice
2 scoops sorbet/sherbet/whatever
3 scoops fruit
1 small scoop ice

1 comment:

annie andersen said... #

mMM this sounds so good =) I really should try it. It'd be nice to have the ingredients around for those times where I crave a good smoothie!