Monday, November 5, 2012

Mommapproved: White Noise App

Pin It
Today's Mommapproved Item is a White Noise App
Jessica says the White Noise App found on itunes made by TMSOFT is seriously a fantastic tool for newborns.  There's a trial version too.  When my son Isaac was born, he'd sleep fine on his own during the day, but would only sleep on us at night.  I finally realized the difference was I'd open the windows during the day, and there'd be all sorts of commotion, whereas night time was silent.  We downloaded this app and Isaac suddenly was able to sleep on his own at any time of the day!

Thanks for this suggestion Jessica!  Whenever I take pictures of newborns I always have white noise playing.  It really does make a difference.  It looks like there is a trial version that is free, a normal version that is $1.99 and a pro version that is more expensive.

No comments: